Quantum Computing is a dynamic field. With the torrent of news and breakthroughs, where to start? Here is a partial list of many resources for those wanting to get started exploring the world of programming quantum computers.
- Quantum Frontiers - The most awesome animation about quantum computers you will ever see.
- The WIRED Guide to Quantum Computing - Everything you ever wanted to know about qubits, superposition, and entanglement.
- Quantum Country - A free introduction to quantum computing and quantum mechanics.
- Quantum Computing for Babies - A colorfully simple introduction to the magical world of quantum computers.
- Quantum Computing for Everyone - An accessible introduction to an exciting new area in computation for the general reader.
- Dancing with Qubits - How quantum computing works and how it can change the world.
- Learn Quantum Computation using Qiskit - An open-source textbook covering quantum algorithms and showing how to run them on real hardware using Qiskit. Also covers prerequisites.
- Learn Quantum Computing with Python and Q# - Introduces quantum computing using Python and Q#, Microsoft's new language for quantum programming.
- Problems and Solutions in Quantum Computing - Easy to advanced quantum computing and information problems with detailed solutions.
- Programming Quantum Computers: Essential Algorithms and Code Samples - Hands-on introduction to quantum computing that focuses on concepts and programming examples (in multiple languages).
- Quantum Computation and Quantum Information - Comprehensive textbook for those with some prior knowledge in mathematics, computer science and physics.
- Quantum Computing: An Applied Approach - A hands on introduction into quantum computing that explains the foundations of quantum computing to the mathematics behind quantum systems.
- Quantum Computing: A Gentle Introduction - Explains quantum computing with only basic college maths knowledge needed.
- Quantum Computing Explained - Conversational approach to explaining quantum computing with worked solutions.
- Quantum Computing for Computer Scientists - Quantum computing explained using an approach accessible to undergraduate computer science students.
- Quantum Computing since Democritus - Takes students and researchers on a tour through some of the deepest ideas of maths, computer science and physics.
- Anastasia Marchenkova - Youtube channel focusing on quantum computing topics and general technology.
- Circuit Sessions - Qiskit series exploring the value and use of quantum circuits through a lecture series by academics and industry researchers.
- Coding with Qiskit video series - YouTube video series showing how to write quantum algorithms.
- Introduction to Quantum Programming - The why and how of quantum programming with a focus on the Python Forest SDK from Rigetti.
- Quantum Computing for the Determined - A series of lectures on quantum computing basics by Michael Nielsen.
- Quantum Computation and Information at CMU - A series of lectures on quantum computing by Professor O'Donnell at CMU.
- Quantum Impact - Understand how quantum computing can help scientists solve some of the world's most challenging problems such as land optimisation.
- Quantum Computing Seminar Series - Qiskit series discussing recent research.
- D-Wave Leap Community - D-Wave System's Leap Community Forum.
- IBM Q Community - IBM Q Community page with list of upcoming events and latest programs.
- IBM Q Qiskit Community - Slack Channel for Qiskit and quantum computing discussions.
- Mike & Ike Subreddit - Discussion about the book Quantum Computation and Quantum Information.
- Pennylane Discussion Forum - Discussion forum for quantum machine learning, both using simulations and on near term hardware.
- Quantum Computing Slack Community - Slack channels for discussion of quantum computing.
- Quantum Computing StackExchange - Question and answer site for quantum computing.
- Quantum Computing Subreddit - Community for discussion of many quantum computing topics.
- Quantum Inferiority - Quantum Programming Chat on matrix, language agnostic, expertise not required.
- Quantum Information and Quantum Computer Scientists of the World Unite - Facebook group for quantum research discussion.
- Q# Community - Community contributed libraries, projects, and demos for the Q# language.
- Rigetti Community - Slack Channel for Rigetti and quantum computing discussions.
- Strawberry Fields Community - Slack channel for Xanadu and Strawberry Fields photonic/CV quantum computing discussions.
- Unitary Fund - Discord
- Strangeworks News - The latest quantum news.
- The Quantum Daily - Making quantum technology accessible through news, information, media and data.
- Quantum Computing Report - Source for quantum industry developments.
- Arxiv - Quantum physics new submissions
- Strangeworks Research - The latest quantum research.
- USRA - NISQ computing newsletter.
- NPJ - Quantum information research.
- Quantum Computing Fundamentals - MIT xPro
- Introduction to Quantum Computing - UChicagoX
- Introduction to Quantum Computing for Everyone 2 - UChicagoX
- Programming a Quantum Computer with QISKit - Coursera
- Quantum 101: Quantum Computing & Quantum Internet - DelftX
- The Quantum Internet and Quantum Computers: How Will They Change the World? - DelftX
- Understanding Quantum Computing - FutureLearn / Keio University
- Quantum Technology: Computing Micromasters - PerdueX